This Avocado Salsa is amazingly delicious and so easy to make. It only takes 5 minutes!
If you like salsa and guacamole then you will definitely like this fresh avocado salsa. It's a little bit of both with a chunky texture.
It's great for eating with chips as a dip and you can also add it as a topping to your chicken, a condiment to your salad, or even with your eggs.
I first made this to go with my grilled cilantro lime chicken. My family liked it so much they just ate it by the spoonful out of the bowl. I had to make more and I am now putting it in my weekly meal rotation.
Avocado Salsa Recipe Ingredients
- Cherry tomatoes or Roma tomatoes
- Red onion
- Olive oil
- Lime Juice
- Fresh Cilantro
- Salt and pepper
How To Make Fresh Salsa With Avocados
- Wash and dry the vegetables. Then dice and chop.
- Combined all ingredients in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl mix olive oil, lime, salt, and pepper.
- Pour dressing over vegetables, stirring to coat.
- Serve with chips, or over chicken, or as a stand-alone side dish.
Amazing Avocado Salsa! You can eat it as a side or use it as a topping on your fresh grilled chicken!
- 2 avocados, diced
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, diced or you can use Roma tomatoes
- 1 Jalapenos, chopped
- ¼ cup red onion, chopped
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- ¼ cup Olive oil
- Juice of 1 Lime
- Salt & Pepper to Taste
- Clean, dry and chop all vegetables
- Combined all ingredients in a bowl and mix together.
- Salt and Pepper to taste. Enjoy!
You can leave out the Jalapenos for a milder flavor.
Keywords: avocado, salsa, low-carb, healthy,keto
Want to remember this? Post this Avocado Salsa Recipe to your favorite Pinterest board!