Easy, healthy, crispy, and the best baked sweet potato fries recipe. These are so simple and quick to make. So tasty! Amazingly delicious too!
How To Cut Sweet Potato Fries?
Start by washing the sweet potato, then cut the ends off. You can either peel or not, I prefer to leave the skin on. Cut one side of the sweet potato and lay it flat. Then you can start cutting into chunks and further into 1/2 " or 1/4 " pieces.
How To Make Sweet Potato Fries?
- Wash and Cut sweet potatoes
- Drizzle with olive oil, cornstarch, and seasonings
- Layer on a parchment-lined baking sheet
- Bake 20-25 minutes on 425° F
Seasoning For Potato Fries
There are so many ways you can choose to flavor your sweet potato fries. Here are a few of my favorites.
- Basic - Olive oil, salt, and pepper
- Classic - Olive oil, salt, pepper, and garlic powder
- Spicy - Olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic powder, chili powder, and paprika
- Cinnamon and sugar - Olive oil, salt, cinnamon and sugar ( You can also use Agave in place of sugar)
The best crispy baked sweet potato fries that are not only healthy, but they are also easy to prepare. They are amazingly delicious too!
- 4 Medium Sweet Potatoes
- 2-3 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 1/2 tsp Cornstarch
- 1/4 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/4 tsp onion Powder
- 1/4 tsp Paprika
- 1/4 tsp chili Powder
- 1/4 tsp Pepper
- Salt to taste
- Wash and cut sweet potatoes
- Pre-heat oven to 425° and line pan with parchment paper
- Mix all dry ingredients
- Drizzle sweet potatoes with olive oil and sprinkle on the dry ingredients
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until tender and crispy. Turn halfway through cooking. Enjoy!
Keywords: Crispy baked sweet potato fries