This Cilantro Lime Chicken cooked in the slow cooker (Crock Pot) is so delicious. Use these to make delicious chicken tacos or eat on a plate of rice or quinoa.
- 1/2 c chicken broth
- 1/4 c olive oil
- 1/4 c lime juice
- 1/4 tsp Garlic
- 1/4 tsp sea or kosher salt
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp cracked black pepper
- 2 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts or tenderloin
- 1/2 c chopped cilantro
- Whisk together the chicken broth, olive oil, lime juice, garlic, salt, cumin, paprika, and pepper.
- Place the chicken in the crock pot. Pour the sauce over the chicken.
- Cover and cook on low for 8 hours for best results (or high for 4 hours).
- Using two forks, shred the chicken.
- Add the cilantro to the chicken and toss.
You can also make this in your Instant Pot. Cook on Manual for 15 minutes. Let it naturally release for 10 minutes then you can manually release.