A bright splash of seasonal color transforms this classic cocktail into a new holiday favorite. If you enjoy the warm gingery flavor of a traditional Moscow Mule, you will definitely want to give this one a try!Print
- 3 oz. premium vodka
- 1 oz. 100% cranberry juice
- 1 Tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 8 oz. ginger beer
fresh rosemary sprigs, bottom leaves removed, approximately 2-3” long
fresh lime wedges
- To make cranberry sprig garnish, carefully thread 3 fresh cranberries onto the bottom of each rosemary stem.
- Fill cocktail shaker with ice and add vodka, cranberry juice, and lime juice. Shake well and pour into ice-filled copper mugs. Top off mug with ginger beer and stir to combine.
- Garnish with rosemary sprigs and lime wedges, if desired. Serve immediately.
Keywords: Cranberry Moscow Mule, Moscow Mule, Cocktails, Holiday Cocktails