This Crack Chicken recipe is absolutely delicious and so easy to make. Plus it's a Keto, low carb recipe! Prep time is minimal and this is a slow cooker/Crock-Pot recipe so you can set it and go! What's easier than that? Oh..and did I say this is Delish!!
How To Make Crack Chicken?
This crack chicken is very simple to make. It only takes about 10 minutes to prepare..maybe even less than that. To start, layer your chicken breast on the bottom of your crock-pot. Sprinkle the chicken with ranch seasoning and then top with the cream cheese.
How Long To Cook The Crack Chicken?
You can cook the crack chicken slowly for 6-8 hours on low or if you are needing it done a little faster than you can cook it oh high for 3-4 hours.
Once the chicken is completely cooked, use a fork a shredded the chicken. You will also want to stir the cream cheese and make sure that everything is mixed completely.
Lastly, sprinkle with shredded cheddar cheese, bacon, and green onions. You can serve over rice, on a bun, or even as a dip.Print
- 2lbs Chicken Breast
- 1oz. Packet Ranch Seasoning Mix
- 16 oz. Cream Cheese
- 1 1/2 Cups Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 6-8 Slices Bacon Crumbled
- 1/3 Cup Green Onions
- Add Chicken breast to slow cooker.
- Sprinkle Ranch dressing seasoning over the top of the chicken.
- Place Cream Cheese chunks evenly on top of the chicken.
- Cook Chicken for 3-4 hours on low, or 6-8 hours on high. (until chicken shreds easily)
- Using a fork, shred the chicken and stir to mix with the melted cream cheese.
- Add the shredded cheese, bacon bits, and green onions. Enjoy!
Serve over rice, or on a low carb, keto bun.
Keywords: crack chicken, keto crack chicken, crockpot crack chicken