These dill pickle fat bombs are loaded with flavor. It's like having your own dill pickle popper in a mini size cheese ball rolled in bacon.
What is Dill Pickle Fat Bombs?
If you are new to the Ketogenic diet you may not be familiar with fat bombs and might be a little curious. "Fat Bombs" are high energy snack treats or desserts. They can be used as a way to curve sweet cravings, as a pre-workout or just a fat dense snack. These are great for Keto dieters as they help you stay full and give you energy. If you are not following the Keto diet they may cause you to gain weight since your body is likely to store the fat vs burning the fat.
How easy is it to make these Keto Fat Bombs?
It truly is very easy to make up these snacks. The most time-consuming step is going to be frying up the bacon. If you want to skip this step you can substitute pre-cooked bacon and just heat it up in the microwave to get it crispy. Other than a little chopping of the pickles, onions, and garlic the rest is just combining and rolling.Print
Keto Dill Pickle Fat Bombs - Cream cheese, dill pickle, and bacon rolled bit size cheese snacks.
- 1 pk Cream cheese
- 1/2 cup Dill pickles
- 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese
- 1-2 Green onions, diced
- 1 clove Garlic, diced
- 1 tbsp fresh or dry dill
- 1/2 tbsp Dill pickle juice
- 1 pk Bacon, cooked
- Grated Parmesan cheese, or shaved
- Almond slices or pecans
- Fry bacon until crispy. Let cool and chop into small pieces. Reserve a small amount for topping.
- Chop dill pickles, garlic, and onions.
- Combine softened cream cheese, diced pickles, pickle juice, shredded cheddar cheese, garlic, onion, bacon and dill in a medium-size bowl. Mix completely.
- Roll cheese mixture into bite-size balls.
- Pour parmesan cheese, almonds, and reserved bacon bits into 3 separate bowls. Roll cheese balls in toppings as desired.
Keywords: fat bombs, cheese fat bombs, dill pickle fat bombs, easy keto fat bombs
LOOKING FOR MORE KETO RECIPES? CHECK THESE OUT