These Mexican -themed taco cups are full of flavor! Once you master the cheese chips you will be amazed at just how easy these are to make. Just top them with your favorite toppings!
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- Place cheese in mounds about 1/2 cup. Bake for 8 minutes or until edges are brown and middle has melted.
- Place pan on cooking rack for about 2-3 minutes. Before they cool completely transfer them to a muffin tin to form the bowls. Let them cool completely and harden.
TO MAKE THE GROUND BEEF:
- In a medium skillet over medium heat saue the ground beef until done. About 8-10 mintues.
- Drain any excess grease. Stir in the taco seasoning and water. Bring to a boil and simmer on low for 5 minutes.
ASSEMBLE CUPS WITH GROUND BEEF MIXTURE, PICO DE GALLO AND ANY OTHER PERFERRED TOPPINGS. ENJOY!
Keywords: keto cheese shell taco cups