This loaded cauliflower is a great low carb, Keto friendly side dish. It taste just like loaded potato skins but without all the guilt!!
What ingredients is needed to make loaded cauliflower?
This recipe just needs 7 simple ingredients.
Cauliflower florets, cream cheese, bacon, shredded cheese, heavy cream, chives and garlic powder.
How hard is it to make loaded cauliflower?
It really is not that complicated to make loaded cauliflower. First start off by steaming the cauliflower for about 6-7 minutes. Next, add all remaining ingredients together with the steamed cauliflower. Transfer to an oven safe dish and bake 8-10 minutes. That's it... enjoy!!Print
- 4 c. cauliflower florets, chopped into bite-sized pieces
- 6 oz. cream cheese, cut into chunks
- ¼ c. heavy cream3 T. unsalted butter, softened
- ¼ t. garlic powder
- ½ t. dried dill1½ c. Italian cheese blend, shredded
- 1 T. fresh chives, chopped
- 4 strips bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- Place top oven rack in the center position and preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place the cauliflower in a steamer basket on top of a pot with boiling water and steam until fork-tender, around 6-7 minutes. Remove from heat and transfer cauliflower into a cold water bath to prevent further cooking. Drain well and pat dry.
- Transfer steamed cauliflower to a large bowl and add cream cheese, heavy cream, butter, garlic powder, and dried dill. Season with salt and black pepper, to taste, and toss to combine.
- Transfer to oven-safe casserole dish and top with shredded cheese blend and crumbled bacon. Place in pre-heated oven and roast until cheese is melted and nicely browned on top, around 8-10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and serve immediately topped with fresh chives. Enjoy!
Keywords: loaded cauliflower