Mississippi Pot Roast is super easy to make. Just 5 ingredients and your slow cooker and you are going to have an amazing, delicious meal your family will love.
Mississippi Pot Roast is one of the most popular roasts on social media right now. This roast has such amazing flavor and is so easy to make with only 5 ingredients. I just love it! My family loves it! It has an unexpected flavor from a mix of simple ingredients. I can not take credit for this delicious pot roast receipt. It is one that I have been making for about a year and I got it from a friend's post on Facebook.
What Do You Need To Make Mississippi Pot Roast?
Just 5 Simple Ingredients.
- Chuck Roast
- Ranch Dressing Mix
- Au Ju Gravy Mix
- Unsalted Butter
- Pepperoncini peppers
How Do You Make Mississippi Pot Roast?
- Place the chuck roast in your lined or unlined crock-pot.
- Sprinkle the au jus and ranch over the top of the chuck roast.
- Place the butter and pepperoncini peppers on top. I prefer to slice my butter and spread it out evenly, but you do not have to do this.
- Cook on low for 8 hours or until done.
Don't want it spicy? Then you can leave out the Pepperoncini Peppers but they are not too spicy so you might want to consider adding 1-2 for flavor.
Now enjoy! You can serve it over a bed of rice, quinoa, mashed potatoes, on your favorite bun, or by itself.Print
This Mississippi Pot Roast is amazingly delicious! Made with 5 simple ingredients and cooked in the crockpot. This is sure to be a favorite on your menu rotation. I also suggest trying out our Mississippi Chicken recipe it is scrumptious!
- 1 3-4 lb Chuck Roast
- 1 packet ranch dressing mix
- 1 packet au jus gravy mix
- ¼ cup butter
- 5-6 peperoncini peppers
- Place roast in the slow cooker and sprinkle with au jus mix and ranch dressing mix. Cut the butter in pieces and top on the roast and add peppers.
- Cook over low heat for 8 hours.
- No need to add water, it will make enough liquids
- You can add carrots and potatoes
- Serve over mashed potatoes, rice or mashed cauliflower or with carrots and potatoes
- Makes great leftovers and sandwiches
- You can also make this with chicken
Keywords: crock pot Mississippi roast, pot roast recipe, slow cooker recipe, Mississippi roast, Mississippi pot roast recipe