This Mississippi Pot Roast is amazingly delicious! Made with 5 simple ingredients and cooked in the crockpot. This is sure to be a favorite on your menu rotation. I also suggest trying out our Mississippi Chicken recipe it is scrumptious!
- 1 3-4 lb Chuck Roast
- 1 packet ranch dressing mix
- 1 packet au jus gravy mix
- 1/4 cup butter
- 5-6 peperoncini peppers
- Place roast in the slow cooker and sprinkle with au jus mix and ranch dressing mix. Cut the butter in pieces and top on the roast and add peppers.
- Cook over low heat for 8 hours.
- No need to add water, it will make enough liquids
- You can add carrots and potatoes
- Serve over mashed potatoes, rice or mashed cauliflower or with carrots and potatoes
- Makes great leftovers and sandwiches
- You can also make this with chicken
Keywords: crock pot Mississippi roast, pot roast recipe, slow cooker recipe, Mississippi roast, Mississippi pot roast recipe