This Peanut Butter Pie is so easy to make and scrumptious!! This is sure to be a favorite at your next dinner party, get together or just to satisfy your sweet tooth!
- 1 Pkg Cream Cheese
- 2/3 cup Peanut Butter
- 1 cup Powdered Sugar ( confectioners sugar )
- 2 containers of Cool Whip
- 1 Graham Cracker Crust
- 1 bag small Reese Cups
- Soften cream cheese and thaw out your container of Cool Whip, if frozen.
- Combine 1 container Cool Whip, 1 cup Powdered Sugar, 2/3 cup Peanut Butter, and pkg Cream Cheese. Blend with a mixer until smooth
- Pour into Graham Cracker Crust
- Top with 2nd container of Cool Whip
- Chop Reese Cups into pieces and sprinkle on top of Cool Whip
- Refrigerate for 2-3 hours
Keywords: Peanut Butter Pie with Reese Cups