Homemade Pumpkin Pie
Nothing says the Holidays to me like a fresh-baked Pumpkin Pie. It is my absolute favorite pie and it is super easy to make!
You will want to start by preheating your oven to 425°F. Next, we will start with a premade unbaked pie crust or you can try making your own. Then we mix our dry ingredients with our wet ingredients and pour them into our pie crust.
Turn oven temperature to 350°F and bake for 40 minutes or until done. Cool on a wire rack for 2 hours.Print
A classic pumpkin pie recipe that you can find straight off the LIBBY'S Pumpkin label. I have always used this recipe for all of my holiday pumpkin pie baking.
- 1 unbaked 9-inch pie shell
- 1 can 15oz Pure Pumpkin
- 1 can 12oz Evaporated Milk
- ¾ cup Granulated Sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground cloves
- 2 large eggs
- Preheat oven to 425°F then turn down to 350
- Mix sugar, cinnamon, ginger, cloves, and salt in a small bowl.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs.
- Stir in pumpkin and the sugar and spice mix from step 2 and stir in evaporated milk.
- Pour mixture into the uncooked pie shell.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until you can insert a knife in the center of the pie and it comes out clean.
- Cool on a wire rack for 2 hours.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate. Enjoy!
Keywords: Pumpkin Pie