A classic pumpkin pie recipe that you can find straight off the LIBBY'S Pumpkin label. I have always used this recipe for all of my holiday pumpkin pie baking.
- 1 unbaked 9-inch pie shell
- 1 can 15oz Pure Pumpkin
- 1 can 12oz Evaporated Milk
- 3/4 cup Granulated Sugar
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground cloves
- 2 large eggs
- Preheat oven to 425°F then turn down to 350
- Mix sugar, cinnamon, ginger, cloves, and salt in a small bowl.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs.
- Stir in pumpkin and the sugar and spice mix from step 2 and stir in evaporated milk.
- Pour mixture into the uncooked pie shell.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until you can insert a knife in the center of the pie and it comes out clean.
- Cool on a wire rack for 2 hours.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate. Enjoy!
Keywords: Pumpkin Pie