Pumpkin spice cookies with cinnamon cream cheese frosting is a bite of deliciousness. It's everything Fall, super moist and soft with that creamy cinnamon topping.
Homemade Pumpkin Spice Cookies
In the last few days, the temperature has really cooled off. The nights and mornings are crisp and Fall is in the air. So I have started my outside fall decorating, enjoying time by the outside fire pit and I have started to bake with one of my favorite flavors, pumpkin.
These spicy pumpkin cookies are simple and easy. They are also nice and soft. Plus they are a delicious mixture of pumpkin and all the Fall spices.
Here is a couple of my Fall floral designs I whipped up. Fall is my favorite season and I really love these arrangements. I just had to share.
ok..back to these Pumpkin flavored cookies!!
Ingredients For Making Homemade Pumpkin Cookies
- All-Purpose Flour
- Baking Powder
- Canned Pumpkin
- Salted Butter
- Cream Cheese
- Powdered Sugar
How To Make Pumpkin Spice Cookies
- Pre-heat oven to 350℉
- Line cookie sheet with pre-cut parchment paper or Silpat®
- In a mixer combined butter and sugar
- Add Pumpkin and Eggs mixing well
- Fold in flour mixture and spices
- Drop by spoonful on the prepared cookie sheet
- Bake approximately 15 minutes or until done.
- Let cool completely before frosting
- For Cinnamon Frosting, combined cream cheese, butter, and vanilla. Add powdered sugar slowly and cinnamon.
Pumpkin spice flavorful cookies topped with rich cream-cheese cinnamon frosting.
Spiced Pumpkin Cookies:
- ½ cup salted butter
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 4 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ tsp nutmeg
- ¼ tsp ginger
- 2 ½ tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup chopped pecans or walnuts
Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting:
- ½ cup salted butter
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 4 cups powdered sugar
- 3 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and line cookie sheets with pre-cut parchment paper
- In a medium bowl mix flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, and ginger. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl or electric mixer bowl, blend butter and sugar.
- Mix in the eggs, pumpkin, vanilla extract and walnuts.
- slowly add in flour mixture and mix until combined.
- Drop cookie mixture on prepared cookie sheets approximately 2 inches apart.
- Bake 13-15 minutes or until done.
- Let cookies cool completely and frost.
For Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting:
- In a mixing bowl blend butter, vanilla, and cream cheese until smooth.
- Slowly add powdered sugar and cinnamon.
Once cookies are frosted you can sprinkle with additional cinnamon.
Keywords: Pumpkin Spice Cookies Recipe with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting, spice pumpkin cookies, pumpkin cookies
LOOKING FOR MORE DESSERT RECIPES? CHECK THESE OUT