Zucchini noodles and meatballs can be made on one sheet pan. This recipe is low carb and Keto friendly. For such simple ingredients, the taste is amazing!
What Kind of meat should I use to make the meatballs?
You can choose to make the meatballs with lean ground beef or a mixture of pork and beef. If you are eating low carb I recommend going with at least 80/20. I personally prefer 90/10.
How To Make Zucchini Noodles
Most grocery stores carry zucchini noodles already prepared. This makes throwing this recipe together even faster.
You can also use an OXO Spiral Vegetable Slicer, This is a nice tool to have in any kitchen.
Can I use Squash vs. Zucchini
Most definitely! You can also use squash and zucchini together, which makes this dish even more flavorful.Print
Sheet Pan zucchini noodles with meatballs, topped with cherry tomatoes and feta cheese. This recipe is so easy to make! Fresh and delicious.
- 1 lb Lean Ground Beef
- ¾ teaspoon Garlic Powder
- ½ cup low-fat Greek yogurt or sour cream
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoon oregano
- 7 oz. zucchini spiralized
- 2 cups grape tomatoes, halved
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- Crumbled feta cheese
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 Degrees F. Line a 15x10 inch baking pan with foil.
- In a large bowl combined, sour cream, parmesan cheese, ½ teaspoon garlic, and ground meat.
- Shape into meatballs and place on one half of prepared pan.
- In a large bowl combine zucchini, tomatoes, oregano and the remaining ¼ teaspoon garlic. Drizzle with Olive oil and toss to coat. Mount in other half of pan.
- Bake 30 minutes or until meatballs are done (160 Degrees F) and zucchini is tender.
- Transfer zucchini to a platter and top with meatballs. Sprinkle with Feta cheese and Enjoy!
Keywords: Zucchini noodles and meatballs Keto