Sheet Pan zucchini noodles with meatballs, topped with cherry tomatoes and feta cheese. This recipe is so easy to make! Fresh and delicious.
- 1 lb Lean Ground Beef
- 3/4 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 cup low-fat Greek yogurt or sour cream
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 3 tbsp oregano
- 7 oz. zucchini spiralized
- 2 cups grape tomatoes, halved
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Crumbled feta cheese
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 Degrees F. Line a 15x10 inch baking pan with foil.
- In a large bowl combined, sour cream, parmesan cheese, 1/2 tsp garlic, and ground meat.
- Shape into meatballs and place on one half of prepared pan.
- In a large bowl combine zucchini, tomatoes, oregano and the remaining 1/4 tsp garlic. Drizzle with Olive oil and toss to coat. Mount in other half of pan.
- Bake 30 minutes or until meatballs are done (160 Degrees F) and zucchini is tender.
- Transfer zucchini to a platter and top with meatballs. Sprinkle with Feta cheese and Enjoy!
Keywords: Zucchini noodles and meatballs Keto